• Official Post

Good evening ya’ll! Hope everyone here has been having a good month so far!

I’ve been messing around with Crypto for a while, but I only own Shiba Inu and Doge coin. I used to have a percentage of Bitcoin, but i sold it. I’ve been thinking about buying more Shiba inu. Ethereum is worth a lot to, so you’re in a good position in the long run!😁

I now own some Ethereum! This has been exciting, I can't wait to earn some more in the future. My goal is pretty much to keep using Idle-Empire to get a few coins here and there, then when I can afford it purchase a little bit more until I have quite a bit saved up. I'm probably going to hold onto what I do earn for a while, you just never know when the price will sky rocket again.

• I now own some Ethereum! This has been exciting, I can't wait to earn some more in the future. My goal is pretty much to keep using Idle-Empire to get a few coins here and there, then when I can afford it purchase a little bit more until I have quite a bit saved up. I'm probably going to hold onto what I do earn for a while, you just never know when the price will sky rocket again.

I agree. The crypto market is always up and down, but Ethereum is one of the better ones out there next to Bitcoin. I owned some bitcoin last year, but it wasn’t that much so I ended up selling it. I hope one day shiba and doge will go back up again.

I’ma start using Idle empire too. Thank you for recommending it!

• New
    • Official Post

I agree. The crypto market is always up and down, but Ethereum is one of the better ones out there next to Bitcoin. I owned some bitcoin last year, but it wasn’t that much so I ended up selling it. I hope one day shiba and doge will go back up again.

I’ma start using Idle empire too. Thank you for recommending it!

You're welcome! It's definitely the best survey site IMO, the pay out is really great! I hope you're all having a great weekend so far. Mine has been quiet, my wife is out of town right now and visiting a friend. She'll be back on Monday though, I'll admit I'm lonely without her being around though lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!